OT: milter-link

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Tue Oct 31 13:43:42 GMT 2006

Hi Matt,

Matt Hampton wrote:
> (Antony seems to have the exact opposite approach to thinking to me ;-))

I've had similar discussions with him....

> In the accessmap I have
>
> example.com		RELAY

This is most likely the problem.  All of Anthony's milters use the
access map for white/blacklisting, so in these terms RELAY > OK =
whitelisted.

You've got a few alternatives:

1) In the cf file - set access-map to blank.

2) Assign access-map to a 'fake' access map with your milter white/black
list entries only.

2) Use tagged access map entries (e.g. Connect:, From:, To: -- you
should probably be doing this anyway soon as the untagged forms are
deprecated and will disappear from Sendmail eventually), so your
example.com would probably change to To:example.com RELAY or
Connect:example.com RELAY - in which case at the top of the access map
you can add: milter-link-To:   SKIP   or   milter-link-Connect:   SKIP.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Steve.