OT: milter-link

Matt Hampton matt at coders.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 13:13:57 GMT 2006

Slightly (ok very much) off topic but I know a lot of you are using
milter-link.

I don't seem to be able to get it to do anything!

I am using the default settings (no changes at all) and it just logs
that it has checked the message and then moves on.

Now I am guessing that this is either to do with the Access map or the
definition of the blacklist provider.

(Antony seems to have the exact opposite approach to thinking to me ;-))
- it took me ages to work out how to get milter-null to do anything.

In the accessmap I have

example.com		RELAY

I have been trying with the following URL

http://put*in*jerion*kdsace*in.*com

(remove the stars to see the url)  and this returns 127.0.0.118 if you
do a multi.surbl.org lookup (multi is the default configured into
milter-null)

The default policy is to reject email with matching URLs - it's sailing
through!

Any thoughts

Matt