MS 4.55.9 not detecting Mail::ClamAV

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Oct 28 23:19:35 IST 2006

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Res wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006, Julian Field wrote:
>
>> I personally wouldn't recommend hundreds of messages per batch, the
>> process sizes will get enormous. I would recommend clamavmodule as it
>> avoids the startup cost of running the binary.
>>>

> The clamavmodule just can't handle it, it used to bail, I never posted here
> about it because you dont code that module :)  It does work OK if you are

I stand corrected as per your other post, you did write this module.
explains why no one on clamscan list could help back then :P

To what level have you tested it to? like, how big of a batch?
even with 20 processes, batch of 50 was slow, even 100 would
introduce delays, hence why I ran a couple of the boxes at 300

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd