MS 4.55.9 not detecting Mail::ClamAV

TCIS List Acct listacct at tulsaconnect.com
Sun Oct 29 00:51:13 IST 2006

Res wrote:

> To what level have you tested it to? like, how big of a batch?
> even with 20 processes, batch of 50 was slow, even 100 would introduce
> delays, hence why I ran a couple of the boxes at 300

I've found similar patterns on my new boxes.  On my older hardware (slower), I
found 30 per batch was about the right number.  Now, on the faster hardware with
more child processes (50 or so), it seems like 50-60 per batch is the magic
number.  I tried 30, but the queue didn't drain as quickly as it does with it at 50.

Mike Bacher / listacct at tulsaconnect.com
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
http://www.tulsaconnect.com