MS 4.55.9 not detecting Mail::ClamAV

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Oct 28 09:25:54 IST 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006, René Berber wrote:

> 2. To use when there are no alternatives, f-prot is good for Linux servers but
> what is available for Solaris/BSD/OS-X/etc. ?

It is available for Solaris and BSD. Not sure about OS-X

The linux "home version" is exactly that, none of us
should be using that on our mail servers, OK, you might get away with it
for a few hours for a good test, but running it on mail servers 24/7
infringes on license agreement, and its a tax writeoff buying the lic
anyway :)

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd