OT: What will they think of next

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 20:47:52 IST 2006

On 25/10/06, Daniel Maher <daniel.maher at ubisoft.com> wrote:

> [...]

I recently made some work on the house (changing a few windows... I
might have mentioned that before:-). Since it's a two-person-job type
of thing, I hired a carpenter to help me... He dropped a line or two
to the effect of "Why on earth aren't you a carpenter"... I thought it
a moderately funny joke at the time... But now...:-).

--
-- Glenn