OT: What will they think of next

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Wed Oct 25 18:51:25 IST 2006

One of my long-time sysadmin friends recently quit his job, and is taking a wood-working course at a local college.  He's abandoned computers entirely, and is planning to live out the rest of his days as a carpenter and general tradesperson.

Funny thing is that he'll probably end up making more money, and working fewer hours, than me in the long-run.

HMmm.. I wonder if there's still time to sign up?

;)

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.