Per-User Whitelisting possible?

Jay Chandler chandler at chapman.edu
Fri Oct 20 01:43:01 IST 2006

If this is the wrong place to ask this, I apologize in advance.

Right now, I'm running an older version of SpamAssassin, with
user_prefs in each user's .spamassassin folder.

Is there any way to migrate this to MailScanner and still use per-
user whitelisting (and ideally other settings), or do I have to run
SA as a separate program?

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714-628-7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
"Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with /etc/sendmail.cf, "it never
does quite what I want.  I wish Christopher Robin was here." -- Peter
Da Silva in a.s.r.