Spam.whitelist.rules to avoid scanning outbound messages. (Not just marking as whitelisted but still processing)

Duncan, Brian M. brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com
Thu Oct 19 20:34:03 IST 2006

Thanks I wound up using the part of the comfit that Julian recommended.

I wanted to comment that IP's work fine also.  Both /32 and /16 listed
addresses.

Based on the comments of the config it looked like domain names would
only be accepted.

Thanks allot Julian for your help.

# The purpose of this option is to set it to be a ruleset, so that you
# can skip all scanning of mail destined for some of your
users/customers
# and still scan all the rest.
# A sample ruleset would look like this:
#   To:       bad.customer.com  no
#   From:     ignore.domain.com no
#   FromOrTo: default           yes
# That will scan all mail except mail to bad.customer.com and mail from
# ignore.domain.com. To set this up, put the 3 lines above into a file
# called /etc/MailScanner/rules/scan.messages.rules and set the next
line to
# Scan Messages = %rules-dir%/scan.messages.rules
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset (as illustrated above).
Scan Messages = %rules-dir%/scan.messages.rules

scan.messages.rules: