Per-User Whitelisting possible?

Michael Masse mrm at medicine.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 20 04:32:30 IST 2006

I don't know of anything readily available offhand, but it should be
fairly trivial to write a script that could recursively grep through
everyone's .spamassassin/user_prefs file to snatch out all of the
whitelist entries that could then be inserted into Mailscanner's
spam.whitelist.rules file.

Mike

<78D3082E-2B1F-4682-A962-CFB1A0BFEF03 at chapman.edu>, Jay Chandler