In Log Watch

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Oct 14 10:37:28 IST 2006

Wayne,

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006, Wayne wrote:

> At 04:37 14/10/2006, you wrote:
>
> I certainly _never_ hi-jacked any thread I asked a ligitimate question - next
> thing I know I am jumped on and accused of something I did not do. I have
> been an alpha and beta tester of LSoft's Listserv for many years now and a
> list owner for as many.

I might be off base here, and not taken much notice of earleir posts,
but maybe some of the problem is with your poor mailer? It fails on
recognising who said what...

-At 04:37 14/10/2006, you wrote:-

This is what is your posts are saying...

referring to everyone who reads it as we said when
we did not say :)

I'm sure once your mailer is corrected there will be less hassle

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd