In Log Watch

Wayne wjohns at balita.ph
Sat Oct 14 14:00:23 IST 2006

At 10:37 14/10/2006, Res wrote:

I am totally confused by your comments they just do not make sense.

I asked a question about whilelist error in reply I get admonished
for something totally different. Why is my mailer poor I have never
had any problems.

Thank you Glenn for answering my original question - I will check.

Certainly I won't be asking any more help on this list :-(

>>At 04:37 14/10/2006, you wrote:
>>
>>I certainly _never_ hi-jacked any thread I asked a ligitimate
>>question - next thing I know I am jumped on and accused of
>>something I did not do. I have been an alpha and beta tester of
>>LSoft's Listserv for many years now and a list owner for as many.
>
>I might be off base here, and not taken much notice of earleir
>posts, but maybe some of the problem is with your poor mailer? It
>fails on recognising who said what...

dangerous content by Balita MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.