In Log Watch

Wayne wjohns at balita.ph
Sat Oct 14 09:41:03 IST 2006

At 04:37 14/10/2006, you wrote:

I certainly _never_ hi-jacked any thread I asked a ligitimate
question - next thing I know I am jumped on and accused of something
I did not do. I have been an alpha and beta tester of LSoft's
Listserv for many years now and a list owner for as many.

I find this list all too ready to 'jump' on people for no reason
really I don't want to be part of a list that puts so much power into
the hands of this type of people and I for one will be glad to see
the back of it.

- Wayne -

>Ok then, please try to avoid hijacking a thread like you did, if you
>did. If you didn't, don't worry and have fun!

dangerous content by Balita MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.