Postfix conversion

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Wed Oct 11 16:59:18 IST 2006

Help! For some reason my message last night hasn't gone out to the list,
or at least it didn't get here, so this is a repeat - just a little more
desparate.

I decided to switch to Postfix and I believe I have it running, and I
made the mods to the MailScanner.conf and the two postfix .cf files as
per the docs on the wiki. But it doesn't look like things are working
yet, and mail from outside is still not getting delivered.

When I run "service MailScanner start" it still tries to launch two
copies of Sendmail instead of the one copy of Postfix. I'm not sure, but
I think this is my main problem. Is there a replacement startup script
for MailScanner when used with Postfix?

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For photography, web design, hosting, and maintenance,
visit Van's home page: http://www.domainvanhorn.com/van/