Adding to the WIKI

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:59:31 IST 2006

On 11/10/06, Billy A. Pumphrey <bpumphrey at woodmclaw.com> wrote:
> I want to add a section under
> http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=&idx=documentation:related_soft
> ware:management:mailwatch:tips
>
> For reports.  I will start putting examples of report searches/syntax in
> there.  I tried and tried to figure out how to add a page but failed.  I
> created a login.  I read the namespace link.  I tried putting the page
> name in the URL.
>
> Will someone please answer my newb question?
Yes.

You can "create" any page (and "needed directory structure") by doing one of:
1) accessing the nonexistant entry directly through a manually entered URL
2) entering the "page path" in the search box
... and then creating the page by clicking the create page button.
Note that creating
documentation:related_software:management:mailwatch:tips will create a
page... if you want the subdirectory created, create
documentation:related_software:management:mailwatch:tips:whatever
instead.

Since the only way to remove directory structure is via shell access
to the webserver, one should be a tad restrictive with that:-).

One might also add that these tips likely would fit better in the
mailwatch wiki than the mailscanner one;-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn