FW: Missing /rules files from MailScanner installation fromports

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Sun Oct 8 12:55:56 IST 2006

On Saturday, October 07, 2006 7:04 AM Michael S. wrote:

> Finally somebody who has a clue!!

Obviously the rest of the world does not.

> Thanks James for verifying this. Maybe the port Maintainer can
> finally do something about this after telling me I was crazy.

I told you that you are crazy? I do not recall this.

> See all
> the NOT SO NICE messages in past threads regarding this issue.

The only "NOT SO NICE" messages with a rude tone I recall came from you
to be honest. And this message is no exception. If therre is a problem
with the port then please by all means bring it to my attention. If (!)
I can reproduce and/or understand the problem and agree with the fact
that it needs some certain fix I will of course do this.

However as Drew mentioned, my time is very limited and I am not earning
any money with maintaining this port. Therefore if you are trying to
"finally" get me to do something you might as well try it in an educated
nice way. It would raise the chances of your case being heard
enourmously...

> Thank you.

Your welcome.

Kind regards,