Missing /rules files from MailScanner installation fromports

Michael S. admin at thenamegame.com
Sun Oct 8 18:20:20 IST 2006

Obviously you're not running Freebsd because the questions you asked don't
pertain to Freebsd and its file structure. But, I've already finished up a
FreeBSD installer and uninstaller script that one can run immediately after
installing MS from ports. It setups up MS completely. All one has to do is
run it. It sets up everything including updating your MS installation if you
upgrade MS from ports since there is no complete update process.