Bouncing Specific Addresses With Mailer Table Setup

Cameron B. Prince cplists at princeservices.com
Wed Oct 4 20:30:56 IST 2006

Hey guys,

I have a client who is using MailScanner as a front-end for CommuniGate via
mailertable. We have old, long since removed addresses that are constantly
being spammed. We would like to maintain a list of those bad addresses on
the MailScanner side that would cause them to be bounced before even being
processed by MailScanner. Could anyway tell me if this is possible?

Basically I would like to mimic the behavior of the "error:nouser User
Unknown" entry in the virtusertable of a normal configuration.

Thanks,
Cameron