[OT] Sendmail and access file question

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Mon Oct 2 20:06:16 IST 2006

I knew about the check_compat option but it has 2 problems, 1) you've
already accepted the whole message 2) doesn't have an OK/RELAY action.

I'm taking a look at milter-regex even though I was hoping for something
less intrusive like a local ruleset that someone had already written for
this kind of purpose.