70k mqueue.in but load under 1 ??

Richard Frovarp Richard.Frovarp at sendit.nodak.edu
Mon Nov 27 19:18:08 GMT 2006

Is anything timing out? If you are doing one a second with 10 children,
that is about a 10 second timeout. Is Razor, Pyzor, DCC, or DNS lookups
timing out? RBL is 20 seconds with Razor and Pyzor  at a 10 second
timeout. I don't see a default setting for DCC. Running a lint on
SpamAssissin might help you figure out if anything is timing out.

Richard