Due to incresing spam and deleations issues....

Dennis Willson taz at taz-mania.com
Mon Nov 20 18:25:14 GMT 2006

Have you looked at mailwatch? It's specifically for MailScanner and
allows users to maintain their own black and white lists. This is done
via an SQL database

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:16:01 -0500
  Rob Morin <rob at dido.ca> wrote:
>... i would like to implement a PER user/mailbox rulset....
>
>on the weekend i had a buddy mention that there is a way to
>incorporate squirrllmaill and MS with SA that uses MySQL to allow
>users to alter their own spam filters, rather than US (sys admins)
>doing special whitelists for each user, as more and more spam comes
>in more regular mail gets marked as spam and or gets deleted.... its
>becoming too much to manage now... if the clients can manage some
>stuff on their own, it would help with out regular duties rather than
>spend hours each day adjusting the rules and scores.....
>
>Especially those damm gif messages... so my 2 questions are....
>
>1) Has anyone actually done this per user rule set via mysql?
>2) How is the success ratio with the gif plugin for MS to help with
>those darn gif messages?
>
>Thanks to all , and to all a good day!
>:)
>
>--
>
>Rob Morin
>Dido InterNet Inc.
>Montreal, Canada
>Http://www.dido.ca
>514-990-4444
>
>--
>
>Before posting, read http://wiki.mailscanner.info/posting

Dennis Willson

taz at taz-mania.com
http://www.taz-mania.com

Ham (Extra Class): ka6lsw
Scuba: Rescue Diver, EANx, Wreck, Night, Alt, Equip, UW Photographer,
Gas Blender

Owner: Kepnet Internet Services

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a nice looking and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"