MailScanner totally missing SA rules...

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Mon Nov 20 15:25:20 GMT 2006

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anybody had any further insight into why upgrading to MailScanner 4.57.3 from 4.51.6 would cause SpamAssassin to totally ignore the non-default rules.

Mr. Campbell was kind enough to suggest the following:
SpamAssassin Local Rules Dir = /etc/mail/spamassassin

Unfortunately, this did not solve the issue.  Downgrading back to 4.51.6 "solved" the problem, in that the non-default rules are being used again.  That said, I'd rather like to use the new version...

Any further insight would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.