Due to incresing spam and deleations issues....

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Wed Nov 22 13:44:52 GMT 2006

Thanks for all your replys.....

We are getting allot of spam coming through now.... i am not sure why,
most of it gets caught as spam but not deleted....even though it looks
clearly like spam.....an example is below that was not marked as spam at
all.

I am running MS 4.5.3 and SA 3.1.1 i installed via the tarball scripty
thing.... should i upgrade to next version?

If so is it a simple as running the install script again? I thought i
remember someone saying if i used the install script it makes upgrading
easier....

Thanks again for all your guys and gals help... this list is a a great
resource! And of course MS ROCKS!

Have a great day!