mailscanner is a lovely tool

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Nov 20 16:25:41 GMT 2006

vinay poojary spake the following on 11/20/2006 5:33 AM:
> Dear Sir,
>
> Thanks a lot for your fast reply .
>
> I had tried the below solution .The only problem i faced here is that
> there are lot of people in the organistion who are not given the
> internet acces for browsing etc .Most of the people use outlook to
> download their mails .
>
> If i am linking the html signature with my web server, the persons who
> are denied with internet access are not able to view the company logo .
>

> It would be very kind of you if you could provide me an alternate solution.
>
> Thks Once again
>
> Regards,
> Vinay Poojary
This is a bad idea! With all the image spam floating around, your companies
e-mails will stand a better chance of being caught as spam on your clients
servers. Ask the management if it is worth it to alienate your customers, or
have messages get dropped completely because of this "vanity".

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and