mailscanner is a lovely tool

John Schmerold john at katy.com
Mon Nov 20 14:57:53 GMT 2006

My little brother includes a digital image of his signature with every
email. I hate opening them because it takes a 1KB message & turns it
into a 30KB message, not a huge deal, but one more delay in an already
busy day. I'm with every else: Don't do it man!

Within our firm we take it a step further & disable sending of HTML
messages for the same reason. 95% of the time, there is no reason to
color code, use larger fonts or do many of the silly things people do
with email.

John Schmerold

Katy Computer & Wireless
347 Clarkson Rd