Annoying!!!

Rob Poe rpoe at plattesheriff.org
Mon Nov 13 17:53:11 GMT 2006

Someone is sending spam as one of my domains (poeweb.com, if you're getting it, it's NOT me!).  I'm getting literally hundreds of bounce messages daily.

I *DO* have a catchall for this domain, and that's getting a lot of the bounceback messages.

Anyone have any great ideas for at least slowing the delivery failure, bounced for spam, etc messages?

It's image based stock spam that they're sending.  I'd really like them to stop, it's quite annoying.