Upgraded to new SA+Clam - Bayes not working

Michael St. Laurent mikes at hartwellcorp.com
Mon Nov 13 17:39:10 GMT 2006

Last Friday I updated to the new SA+Clam package.  Over the weekend it
became clear from the amout of spam getting through that something was
not right.  ;)

It looks as if the Bayes scoring is not working.  Thinking that the
database change might be the culprit I downloaded the starter DB for SA
3.0 from the Fortress systems site and installed.  However, that does
not seem to have solved the problem.

Could someone point me to any pertinent troubleshooting docs?

Thank you for your time.