Mailscanner not catching SPAM but manual run via SA catches it

Dan Carl danc at bluestarshows.com
Fri Nov 10 15:57:50 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I'm perplexed,
Today I took a spam email from my inbox that got through Mailscanner and
saved it to my mail server.
I then ran it though spamassassin(spamassassin -t test.eml) and it caught it
as SPAM.
What's up with that??

Just yesterday I upgraded to the latest version of Mailscanner (thanks
volunteers)
because a lot of spam was getting through. After many hours of work I also
installed the Fuzzy OCR plugin.

Mailscanner appears to be working fine and using spamassassin.
My maillog shows lines this:
MailScanner[7707]: SpamAssassin cache hit for message kAAFfqxU010369

Thanks in advance