MS Config Question - outbound

sandrews at andrewscompanies.com sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Thu Nov 2 14:31:58 GMT 2006

Why?  Because the customer asked that a default disclaimer/signature
block be added to all his outbound emails.  I figured using my
mailscanner box as a smarthost and then using the rules to sign outbound
messages would be easiest.

All I was missing was the architecture of the rules to "sign" just the
outbound messages from his domain.