MS Config Question - outbound

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Nov 2 19:42:15 GMT 2006

Sign Clean Messages = %rules-dir%/sign.clean.rules

In /etc/MailScanner/rules/sign.clean.rules, put something like this:
From: hisdomain.com yes
FromOrTo: default no

And then if you want to vary the signature per-domain for example, use this

Inline HTML Signature = %rules-dir%/html.sig.rules
Inline Text Signature = %rules-dir%/text.sig.rules

and then in ..../rules/html.sig.rules