MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon May 22 19:14:15 IST 2006

Kevin Miller wrote:
> Julian Field wrote:
>

>> I try no to, it's just annoying. I try to do my best at everything I
>> do (and often get criticised for working too hard!) and screw-ups
>> annoy me.
>>

> And we appreciate the work ethic!  Just keep in mind, it's all just
> zeros and ones. <g>

Thanks!

>>>   As for the T-shirt, you can bring
>>> it when you come to Maine to collect your free Lobster dinner (offer
>>> good anytime).
>>>
>> I should put together a tour of the USA and stay with each person
>> ("user") for a couple of days and then head on to the next one. That
>> would be cool, what do you think?
>>

> When you get to the left coast, turn right and head north.  We'll have
> some salmon and halibut on the grill and some king crab in the cooker
> w/your name one it.
>
> If you like, we'll even take you out on the water and you can catch your
> own!

Ooh that sounds good. Alaska is another of those places I want to go and
visit some time. I've done quite a bit of Canada, but Alaska would be
great too!

If you folks aren't careful, I might start taking you up on some of
these offers. Maybe not this summer, maybe next Spring? Will need plenty
of time to plan it as I would be dealing with about 10 different people
all with their own timetables and diaries.

--
Julian Field

believed to be clean.