MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Mon May 22 19:24:17 IST 2006

> If you folks aren't careful, I might start taking you up on some of these
> offers. Maybe not this summer, maybe next Spring? Will need plenty of time to
> plan it as I would be dealing with about 10 different people all with their
> own timetables and diaries.

Julian,

    The best time to visit Maine (unless you ski) is August.  Winter lasts
from November-March (at least), April and May are mud season, June and
July are nice but come with a few blood-sucking bugs inland.  September and
October are very nice too.  Summer on the coast is the best.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College