MailScanner ANNOUNCEMENT: Your Software Needs You!

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Mon May 22 17:39:04 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote:

> I try no to, it's just annoying. I try to do my best at everything I
> do (and often get criticised for working too hard!) and screw-ups
> annoy me.

And we appreciate the work ethic!  Just keep in mind, it's all just
zeros and ones. <g>

>>   As for the T-shirt, you can bring
>> it when you come to Maine to collect your free Lobster dinner (offer
>> good anytime).
>
> I should put together a tour of the USA and stay with each person
> ("user") for a couple of days and then head on to the next one. That
> would be cool, what do you think?

When you get to the left coast, turn right and head north.  We'll have
some salmon and halibut on the grill and some king crab in the cooker
w/your name one it.

If you like, we'll even take you out on the water and you can catch your
own!

S'later...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500