SA Scoring

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Wed May 17 16:07:49 IST 2006

Drew Marshall wrote:
> On Tue, May 16, 2006 23:08, Scott Silva wrote:
>> --[UxBoD]-- spake the following on 5/16/2006 3:09 PM:
>
>> As for a starter database, you can go to  http://www.fsl.com/support.html
>> It should get your bayes working right away. It will still take time to
>> build
>> accuracy, but should get you started.

I would recommend that you manage to create your own database from
scratch in a few weeks, rather than using the starter database forever.

A starter is meant for just starting out, nothing more. The accuracy
will always be higher in a manually picked (your own) spam/ham learning
as compared to a started database.

I could be wrong though, Matt can correct me here.

- dhawal