Attn. postfix users WAS Multiple Postfix smtp instances

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Wed May 17 13:09:55 IST 2006

On Wed, May 17, 2006 09:52, Glenn Steen wrote:
> On 16/05/06, Dhawal Doshy <dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com> wrote:
>> Drew / Glenn / Other Postfix users,
>>
>> I almost gave up.. but somehow think that this matter needs to be
>> clarified once and for all..
>
> Yes... It would be very very good. Don't let us pessimists get you down:-)

Agreed!

>> Are you guys game for getting together on the MailScanner IRC at some
>> predefined time and drafting a mail (that is technically. grammatically
>> and politically correct) to be sent to the postfix developers??

Yes, no worries. Time is a little restricted for me as I am off on my
holidays at the end of the month for a couple of weeks. I would also have
to do it at home as work is a no-no fr IRC.

> Unfortunately IRC from work is a no-no for me. So that rather limits
> when I'm able to connect.
> Add to that just too much to do (especially at home... Not to mention
> the choir etc (yes, I sing in a church choir, a pretty good one at
> that... We're just getting ready for a small tour:-)),

I look forward to the MP3s being available for download. Will you take
requests?? :-)

> and the
> prospects of me participating is pretty low. Sorry.
>
> But do suggest a time that would work for you. Who knows, we might get
> lucky:-). And although Drew downplays his usefulness, I do believe he
> should be in on it too.

Glenn, you flatter me but I am always willing to help.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy