Attn. postfix users WAS Multiple Postfix smtp instances

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Sat May 6 20:33:23 IST 2006

On 4 May 2006, at 22:45, Glenn Steen wrote:

<Snipped>

> Oh I it's not easy... At least the postfix crowd tend to have a rather
> ... rough ... tone:-).

To put it mildly :-)

<Snipped>
> That said, I'm not sure I'm the right one for the job either... Drew
> perhaps, or Joshua, or ... Jules:-).

Sadly I don't think I am the right guy either. Although I understand
what each of the nice bits of software do, how they play and the
mechanics, I am not a programmer nor do I understand the code bits of
either (Kind of like I can drive, I understand what a misfire is and
can even explain why but I'm not a mechanic!). I really think that
Jules is the man to explain how it all comes together (And understand
the answers better!) but perhaps there might be better results if
between us we could mediate between the two parties, if Jules doesn't
fancy walking back in to the lion's den and why indeed should he
considering the past :-(

> Anyway, my comments were the slight contrib I could do ATM. Sorry
> it's not more.

Like wise

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous