Message Doubles

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Wed Mar 29 15:20:55 IST 2006

On Wed, March 29, 2006 14:45, spart cus wrote:
> Hi,
>  Im using mbox =( .

Damn. Makes it a touch more difficult. Back to logs I am afraid. Basically
you need to find two SMTP sessions with the same message id. Grep for the
id rather than the sender and see what is turned up.

> If its a MS problem what will i do ? Upgrade or some
> tweak ?

You have found a bug/ problem. As I have been running this set up for ages
now (As have several others many with mail volumes much higher than mine)
with out problem, I would be surprised if it is this.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy