Max connections /host

Tobias Axelsson tobias.axelsson at vxu.se
Wed Mar 29 07:41:18 IST 2006

Hi

I know this is little off-topic, but I need to ask someone with good knowledge of sendmail :)

There is a bunch of viruses that connects to sendmail as many times as it can and remain the connections until it times out. This can temporary cause stop in mail-in. (Running 3 machines that accept 140 connections each)

A good solotions on this could be to set a "Maxconnectionsperhost"-variable, but I have'nt found any.

Please help me all sendmail.cf-gurus outthere.

Regards

Tobias
postmaster
@vxu.se