Quarantine section not appearing in mailwatch

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Mar 29 19:29:11 IST 2006

Yusuf Ahmed spake the following on 3/28/2006 5:07 PM:
> Hi,
>
> When I click on the Quarantine link in mailwatch and select a particular
> email that I wish to release from quarantine, I am missing the section
> at the bottom that says "Quarantine". I have a feeling this has
> something to do with permissions but not sure where.
>
> Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction whetehr it is a
> permissions issue or not.
>
> Cheers.
>
> MailScanner 4.50.15
>
> Regards,
> Yus.

First... Is the message body actually in the quarantine? Youi have to have a
store option set for each of the three message scores you want in the quarrantine.
Second... Mailwatch has its own list for help.

Have you run the fix_quarrantine_permissions script?

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and