Blacklist on email to

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Mar 27 16:31:19 IST 2006

Chris Mason (Lists) wrote on Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:32:29 -0400:

> You are still missing the point. I was looking for an _automated_ way to
> block dictionary spam attacks.

Yes, that's very clear from your posting on the CentOS mailing list which I
saw today, it wasn't clear from your posting(s) here. And, you very clearly
told us "Good thinking!...how?" in your answer to Julian which made very
clear that you didn't know how to do it on MTA level. So, you got answers
about that. And now you complain? Next time just make your "desire" more
clear ;-)

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany