Blacklist on email to

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Mon Mar 27 13:32:29 IST 2006

Kai Schaetzl wrote:

> You asked for blocking senders. That is just what access.db is for. Of
> course, you can move that to the firewall, so the SMTP has less to do, but
> you didn't say you want to block before SMTP.
>
> Kai

You are still missing the point. I was looking for an _automated_ way to
block dictionary spam attacks.
And I found a way.

About 90% of the mail delivery attempts to my server are dictionary,
stopping the spam hosts is very effective.
I found a script that does it very well.

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts
Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com