How do I block a domain from the recieved portion of headers

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Mar 21 16:11:04 GMT 2006

I would say the best way is, in order of preference, is:

Block the sending IP at a firewall

Block the sending IP in your MTA

Block the sending IP in your spam.blacklist rules

There are probably a lot more, but these are just the ones I usually use. The preference is based on resources your system would use.

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers