Default MTA for various distros

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Fri Mar 17 23:35:17 GMT 2006

Paul,

The "right" distro is the one you're most comfortable with.

We use primarily CentOS and sendmail and have no problems. We like sendmail
because we use milters very effectively. We're doing some testing on various
milters now that we hope to be able to share with the list as soon as we're
done testing.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.