Released 4.51.5

Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem root at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Fri Mar 3 23:56:03 GMT 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 10:56:35PM +0000, Julian Field wrote:

> believed to be clean.

> believed to be clean.

While we are at it,  I can list the up to date perl modules:

Archive-Zip-1.16
Compress-Zlib-1.41
Convert-BinHex-1.119  (probably no longer mailtained)
Convert-TNEF-0.17   (probably no longer mailtained)
DBD-SQLite-1.11 (recent)
 DBI-1.50 (recent)
ExtUtils-MakeMaker-6.30 (recent)
File-Spec had now been incorporated in PathTools-3.16
 File-Temp-0.16
Getopt-Long-2.35 (current)
HTML-Parser-3.50 (recently changed)
 HTML-Tagset-3.10 (current)
IO-stringy-2.110 (current)
MIME-Base64-3.07 (current)
 MIME-tools-5.419 (cuurent)
MailTools-1.74 (recently changed)
Net-CIDR-0.11 (recent)
Storable-2.15
Time-HiRes-1.87 (recently changed)
TimeDate-1.16 (current)
tnef-1.3.4 (current)

I try to keep up to date.  Julian, when I try to update via
your script, the whole procedure breaks apart.

Is there an explanation?

believed to be clean.