Released 4.51.5

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Fri Mar 3 00:11:48 GMT 2006

But you've already done the heavy lifting :)

Upgrading from 4.51-4 to 4.51-5 should be as simple as using the install.sh
script. I don't think you'd even have to run the upgrade_MailScanner script
but it can't hurt. Some of the comments might have changed but I don't think
there were any added configuration options.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com