O.T. milter-link - reject phishing & spam

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Wed Jun 28 21:52:36 IST 2006

Hi Ken,

Ken A wrote:
> Is the URIBL in your graph just a generic term here, or are you using
> milter-link with URIBL rather than SURBL, or both? I was just testing
> using SURBL, but might drop a couple more in and see how it goes...

It's a generic term -- I use all three URI lists (in the following order):

sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
multi.surbl.org
black.uribl.com

The spamhaus test is slightly different from the other two lists -- it
lists the IP addresses of spamvertised web servers and seems to work the
best of all three lists.

Kind regards,
Steve.