Gateway mode for Communigate Pro

Cameron B. Prince cplists at princeservices.com
Wed Jun 28 02:07:03 IST 2006

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your reply. I forwarded it to my client for his review. I am sure
he will be pleased to know that someone else is already using a similar
setup.

My client doesn't have nearly the volume you are talking about. We have just
ordered a new Dell dual 3GHz server with 4GB RAM and RAID 5. With this
setup, do you think it's reasonable to expect both MailScanner and
Communigate Pro to be able to run on this same server simultaneously?

The other real concern I have about this is that MailScanner will be
scanning *EVERY* piece of mail coming through the system. Whereas with my
other MailScanner setups, probably 80% of the mail bounces due to invalid
usernames. I guess this will just be the trade off to do this.

Thanks again,
Cameron