Always Looked Up Last

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Thu Jun 22 22:58:26 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote:
> Around line 815 on Config.pm, just after the line that logs the warning
> "Make sure the module is correct", add this:
> $StaticScalars{$key} = $Defaults{$key};
> That should force it to replace the Custom Function with the default
> value instead, so calls to the Custom Function should be replaced by a
> simple lookup.
>
> Give it a go and let me know if it helps.

It doesn't cause any additional problems. Currently I cannot get the
error to duplicate so I am unsure if it is a fix at this point. I should
be able to <mangle> something and see if it solve the problem.

Still I can't duplicate the error from the log, nor can I get
MailWatchLogging to work. I got Steve on the MW list now, but I'm tired
and frustrated, and at least the mail is flowing now.

DAve