Who does RBL checks - MailScanner or SpamAssassin?

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Jun 8 11:42:30 IST 2006

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Dhawal Doshy wrote:

> Average mail delivery time is 10-15 seconds to the delivery servers. And i
> haven't done any advanced tuning (save using TMPFS) on these servers. Of
> course it helps to have Dual Processors and 3 GB RAM with SCSI Disks (Dell
> PE1850).
> </blow your own trumpet>

Yes but you still have not said what your SA tunnings are

I wasnt being a smart ass i was being genuine, but no problems I take it
the way you meant it and you shall be ignored :)

If anyone on this list processing the levels we do and actually is bored
enough to say how they tuned SA i'd be interested in reading

--
Cheers
Res