Use TNEF Contents problem

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Thu Jun 1 17:14:13 IST 2006

Alden Levy wrote:
> It's quite possible that Outlook-only features may be mis-rendered by
> Outlook when the Outlook features are replaced.
>
> This may be a good reason to change the default to
> TNEF Contents = add
>
> What does anyone else think of this setting?

I think it should remain in "replace" instead of  "add" because "add"
uses up more storage (and probably more processing time) - perhaps a
commented entry right above stating, for Outlook/MS Exchange admins,
that they should consider using "add" - and maybe a comment or two about
fixing all the things that are broken in Exchange to begin with ;-)